[FRIAM] Who wrote the essay?

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sat Dec 17 16:01:39 EST 2022

Tom's original Facebook link was from a Professor Darren Hudson Hick
<https://www.facebook.com/5722102/posts/pfbid0D8i4GuCUJeRsDJjM1JJtfkDYDMCb7Y7RdK2EoyVhRuctg9z2fhvpo1bB2WAxGBzcl/?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=ijjfgs>
complaining about students using chatGPT and how it just reads like
bullshit.

[image: image.png]

   I tried to figure out if Professor Darren Hudson Hick was a bot or not.
I still am unsure seeing his research page prose
<http://www.typetoken.com/research.html> and after reading his own PhD
proposal which is the prose I submitted to you all
<http://www.typetoken.com/research_phd.html> .
[image: image.png]

If he is human, I think Robert's advice is sound and he should start
using ChatGPT ! :-)