[FRIAM] The Insurrection Index

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Jan 7 16:38:56 EST 2022

< I'm muddled in the middle, enjoying having friends who are
much more experimental in those domains than I ever will be while also
wincing at some of the self/other harm that seems to go with (at least
the) illegal substances/activities as well as wincing at all the
puritanical need to decide for others what their goals in life and risk
envelopes while pursuing them should be. >

I just don't want there be any expectation that I wince, or that I help clean up the mess.  When someone goes flying through their windshield and breaks their neck because they didn't wear a seatbelt, well, that's what happened.   I don't want to hear their families whining about the cost of medical coverage, especially if those families are against things like the Affordable Care Act.   Yup, there could be Fentanyl in a drug.  If it could just be more reliably fatal.