[FRIAM] my god how did I not know about sponsorskip YT sooner?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:36:55 EST 2022

Why this is amazing!
Not only can I get passed adds. But now ThePlugS as well?
My YT use is  mostly tutorials, ambience, comedy and cat videos. Why any of
this would "need" 15sexptillion sponsor spots is beyond me.
lol it really is maxheadrooms world though now isn't it? when we care more
about something or someones rating, just in stars, or gold coins or what
ever. Vs quality and why something has 9999999999 5star raiting on amazon.
All in the same Engrish.