[FRIAM] Companies want to know why people are fed up?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:56:13 EST 2022

How about stupid shit like this: the 5g internet thing from tmobile is just
bad right now. To get a "expert" (customer rep) was a fucking nightmare.
and I never did get one. Dropped calls, 60+minut wait times. upselling crap
I'm not interested in. Like none of that is cool. I called because you
can't cancel the internet service online. a 2hour wait time? this is not
the DMV.
Strained nerves, and covid+ just bad customer service has to be in the top
10 reasons people have had enough.