[FRIAM] One of many things the country is fucked on

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:31:02 EST 2022

The maslows are just fucked. Reason number 99999 out of googolplex.
To save myself a lot of mental wear and tair. and to save some on gass. I
had hoped I could shop amazon pantry. for at least some of it.
-a lot of the basics: breakfast cerials, or bagels aint available for
SNAP,or even at all where I am geographically speaking. I guess bozo the
the clown doesn't consider santa fe a real place. Welcome to club ahole.
-Snack stuff is equally hit and mis for just being available
-same for cleaning sprays and gels
Oh but I can get my cookies and MnMs on all I want.
The very fact that 500 some odd twats even consider a weekly alowence er um
sorry "Universal income" as a question. Is just fucking stupid.  If they
can't even get around to, uh ya know fixing the economy, having universal
healthcare and blah blah. They sure the fuck can get the havenots like
yours truely a god damn alowence. my SDI from inflation just don't go all
that far. And trumpster types winge about 'oh being lazy blah blah' .they
see the news, they know, just as well as this list does.  Jobs sucked a fat
dick back in 2014 because of slave-wages. they suck more now because of
that, and covid reasons. Plus fact is not 100% of people can work if they
want to. Just not enough slots to do that.

I fail to understand why it is that with a super fragile ecosystem home
delivery is just a basic. Getting out for fresh is great. Telling what's
left of air to get reked not so much.

-Me the one sane dude left.