[FRIAM] Yeeah Coin Miners made it hard to get parts

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sat Jan 22 12:32:44 EST 2022

> Welcome to the Singularity!

Paralleling Technological Singularity and Buddhist Enlightenment:

    https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/before-and-after-enlightenment

A version of the above that really stuck to me included the phrase:

     "the only difference between after enlightenment and before
enlightenment is the awareness that you have always been enlightened!"

To recognize we are "on the cusp" of the Singularity is to recognize
that we (modern humans, hominids, vertebrates, multicellular life, life
itself, self-organizing matter ?) have always been (somewhere) on the
cusp of a Singularity?

To channel SteveG, we have always been on a least-action path, what does
it change (internally) when we recognize such?

mumble,

   Steve