[FRIAM] Struck me as funny

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:33:00 EST 2022

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) on Sunday morning said the Big Apple is
planning to dispatch mental health professionals
<https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/590963-nyc-mayor-says-he-wil
l-reinstitute-a-modified-plainclothes-anti>  to its subway system as a way
to prevent crime. He said the city is going to "flood our system with mental
health professionals and law enforcement working as a team to move out the
disorder that's clearly in the subway system in our city."

A couch by every turnstyle?

A new collective?  A murder of crows; a flood of psychiatrists?

Rumor has it that Biden is considering sending mental health professionals
to the Ukrainian border.

Needless to say, I have volunteered.

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>