[FRIAM] Struck me as funny

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 24 13:26:10 EST 2022

I was a fan of Ray Donovan on Showtime.   Its finale I thought was well done and connected the dots from childhood to advanced PTSD in adulthood of the main character.   The interesting bit was that the therapist he eventually turns to (Alan Alda) is soon wise to his criminal life but remains engaged as a diagnostician.

Marcus