[FRIAM] Struck me as funny

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:31:37 EST 2022

Annals of thread bending!  Whew!

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of Merle Lefkoff
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 12:29 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Struck me as funny

Merle needs a bit of help.  I'm teaching a short online course this week for the U. of Ottawa, and one of the guys in my course is the Dean of the School of Engineering. (Why, I can't imagine.)  Anyway, his research field is nanotechnology.  Is it here?  Where has it been applied?  Is it an incredibly generative technology that will change our near-term future?  HELP, and thanks.