[FRIAM] health care logistics

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:10:53 EST 2022

Sheesh. I was talking about trimming the HUGE FriAM footer, not the content of the posts. You know, this part of every message you get:

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn UTC-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives:
  5/2017 thru present https://redfish.com/pipermail/friam_redfish.com/

That text is repeated over and over again at the bottom of every thread reply. Please trim that. Or don't. Why would you care whether or not these emails contain useless garbage? It's not like you're always yapping on and on about how these threads should be captured and re-rendered or anything, eh? If people used good tools, it would be automatically trimmed. I'm not sure if the problem is in the Mailman settings. But the reason signatures often start with the string "--" is because good mail clients remove the content below that string automatically when you hit the reply button.

Regardless, if you actually *wanted* these threads to be more parsable, you would trim your posts. Those of us who don't care about re-rendering these threads have an excuse for their laziness. You don't.

--
glen
Theorem 3. There exists a double master function.