[FRIAM] EU travel

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Sat Jun 4 09:12:35 EDT 2022

The historical museum in Berlin has an original tricorn hat which Napoleon used in Waterloo. It is just an ordinary hat, but I found it very impressive because it is the original which has survived the centuries.Yes, we have a lot of history here in Europe, especially in Greece and Italy but also in Germany. In Arnstadt and Leipzig there are still the organs where J.S. Bach used to play. We have original Medieval castles like Burg Eltz from the 12th century. And 1200 year old cathedrals like the one in Aachen which was constructed by Charles the Great (Charlemagne). It is a bit cold and dusty though :-)Venice is quite nice and unique. At this time of the year it might not be too crowded. -J.
-------- Original message --------From: Steve Smith <sasmyth at swcp.com> Date: 6/4/22  11:18  (GMT+01:00) To: friam at redfish.com Subject: [FRIAM] EU travel

    Jochen -

      I get "mail delivery failed" errors if I try to
        reply to you directly Steve :-( Maybe the mailbox is full?

      -J.