[FRIAM] EU travel

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:05:22 EDT 2022

Steve, how long are you and Mary going to be traveling in Europe?  I have
to go to Ljublijana, Sarajevo, and also Stockholm if I have time before we
get going on our new contract with the neuroscience group.  Massive fears
in Bosnia because of the new European war.  It would be cool to meet up.
Graeber's "Direct Action" is one of my bibles about organizing.  He trained
the Occupy folks. "Dawn of Everything" is a hellava heavy book (literally!)
to carry on a trip like yours. Maybe worth it.  I'm still working my way
through. Safe travels.

Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy
emergentdiplomacy.org