[FRIAM] Google Engineer Thinks AI Bot Has Become Sentient

Jon Zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:50:52 EDT 2022

FWIW, I still feel that the Turing test is worse than non-sense. Worse
in that it suggests a feasible program, which it doesn't. Like opposing
free will with determinism, from a false opposition comes a seductive
limit. I wonder if we will ever hear from the Google employee themself,
and this appears to be the best I can hope for. It has always appeared
to me that Turing was joking. It only confuses me that others don't.