[FRIAM] Google Engineer Thinks AI Bot Has Become Sentient

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:57:36 EDT 2022

Well, that's the point, right? Poe's law an all? We know Turing knew, far better than most, of the power of sophistry to highlight the edge cases. Sentience is found in those edge cases, not in the fat, meaty middle ... the peri-canny <https://www.etymonline.com/word/canny?ref=etymonline_crossreference>.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ