[FRIAM] A* and emulatoin

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Jun 28 05:10:00 EDT 2022

Oh my!   I heard nothing of it until now

We are heading back to our own Tornado Alley...  flying into Denver...
(far western edge) and then Mary to Wisconsin which is on the
northeastern edge.  I checked weather and it was suggested that there
might have been 6" (15cm) hail in Minnesota?   I see/hear Santa Fe has
been under early monsoons and that is calming the otherwise
out-of-control Pecos fire(s) but that California is starting to see more
lightning caused fires (so far a modest reprieve this year).

Zelazny/SciFi fans might check out the 1960s? "Damnation Alley" or skip
forward to Bruce Sterling's "Heavy Weather"...