[FRIAM] International firm to invest $254M in ABQ hydrogen factory -- ABQ Journal

Douglass Carmichael doug at dougcarmichael.com
Fri Mar 11 13:14:17 EST 2022

I like the draconian idea of banning all cars.  What to do with loans that remaining place? Where do we put them? How quickly can we get in place alternatives for commuting to school and work and the grocery store?

Doug

 <https://douglasscarmichael.substack.com/>website <https://douglasscarmichael.substack.com/>