[FRIAM] Fwd: International firm to invest $254M in ABQ hydrogen factory -- ABQ Journal

glen∉ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:25:16 EST 2022

Yep. I've long wanted to get one of those panel adapters that allows me to power the house with my gas powered generator. I just never found the motivation. Making something like this standard seems like progress. Renee' wants to put solar panels on the house. So I'm wondering how universal such an adapter can be? Can the same system accept power from anywhere? Or is the inverted charging station fundamentally different from the adapter I'd use with the gas generator? Or the solar panels? My guess is each is custom to the application.