[FRIAM] quotes and questions

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon May 16 17:53:07 EDT 2022

On 5/16/22 3:43 PM, Marcus Daniels wrote:

> Are you sure that creativity is anything but imitation, method
> (algorithms), and noise?

I am absolutely NOT sure of that, but expect many hairs to be split
amongst the nature of imitation, method and noise before such is
demonstrated.

I think it is notable that you separate noise from method and imitation
rather than treating it as a combination of the others since "random
number generators" are algorithms which "imitate" noise, no?