[FRIAM] Getting Verbed...

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:58:10 EST 2022

Oh and SCOTUSed, the tech sector getting Biden'd and Demed.  The Sunshine
Protection act getting tantrum'd. Yes I will stay petty about the dems and
the house have a chance to do *something * other than complain about other
people and be in campaign mode all the time
I get news'd a retarded poloticioned (so poloticion.) your a senator that's
900 years old acting like a 3 year old eh? congrats on being a waste of air.