[FRIAM] truth-preserving math

glen∉ℂ gepropella at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:00:22 EDT 2022

Even without the math, I think the main point is that of field vs particle. We talk a lot about networks. But you can imagine a smooth blob of goo (maybe like Silly Putty or pizza dough) being stretched and kneaded such that some parts are hard-ish clumps and other parts thin or splitting. That's what I'm thinking when I think about when a positron and electron pop out from the fields.