[FRIAM] Portland interruption but my laughable internet keeps going down

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:29:02 EDT 2022

Heya Gary! Hope all is well.
I live around canyon over by Johnnies Market. and on a good day might get
10-13 of the 25 MBS. Which isbad. Backups, updates, and some games are
significantly larger than 25mbs a second  down, and the modem speed up is
ridiculous for what comcast charges. It's especially ridiculous its allowed
as a thing at all.