[FRIAM] overshoot day

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:42:20 EDT 2023

Forgive me for nitpicking but there have been some huge fires in western
Canada this year. For instance, this fire was 1.4 million acres
https://www.simtable.com/apps/fireProgression/output2023/BritishColumbia_G80280.html
.
I doubt the smoke from that blew down to the bay area though.

_ Cody Smith _
cody at simtable.com