[FRIAM] ChatGPT is not very smart...

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:22:48 EST 2023

This was laugh out loud funny for me. YMMV.

Arguing with AI: My first dispute with Microsoft’s brilliant and boneheaded Bing search engine
https://www.geekwire.com/2023/arguing-with-ai-my-first-dispute-with-microsofts-brilliant-and-boneheaded-new-bing-search-engine/?mc_cid=e4cf83ee41&mc_eid=d5c14b4c73

I quoted my comment about choosing your use case wisely. In this article, I think it's clear that mixing the 2 use cases doesn't work out that well ... yet, anyway.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ