[FRIAM] Friday AM

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:47:45 EST 2023

I got the flu about 10 days ago.  I contacted my PCP by email and he did
the diagnosis based on a list of symptoms I told him about.  I complained
that I had no appetite.  He said, "You don't need to eat, you need to
drink."  Even after all this time I still don't feel 100 percent.  I lost 6
or 7 pounds.  Want to lose weight?  Get sick.

Frank Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz
Santa Fe, NM 87505
505 670-9918