[FRIAM] keep getting mice.

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:47:40 EST 2023

My parents use sticky traps. You need a cold heart to kill them when you
find them stuck to the trap. It's hard to do when they are looking at you
with their tiny sad eyes and all you can imagine is their nest of tiny
younglings hidden somewhere in your wall. Also, sticky traps will catch
other animals including your house cleaner.
I support you getting a bull snake too. That sounds like an adventure.

_ Cody Smith _
cody at simtable.com