[FRIAM] keep getting mice.

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:53:26 EST 2023

I had tried the live catch ones and taking them to the park. Oh just yeet
them back outside I thought they'll go scamper. problem is they'd try to
get back in.  lol a bullsnake? woudn't it find a hot water pipe and go:
really dude you expect me to hunt mice in freezing winter? Food for thought
though.