[FRIAM] [off topic] Bank of america problems

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:37:50 EST 2023

Another off topic, but I don't know to many large lists of people that
might have some ideas to help.
In short I get a check from family to help cover grocery bills  weeks from
first national here in santa fe. That is then deposisted at bank of
america. For a while everything was going well. then Bank of America 2
weeks ago put a hold on one check. and then a check I tried to deposit on
monday.

What in the actual f***x.
Mom (dede) and owen (my dad) and me (gil) are beyond angry and
infuriated at this development, Is their anything meengful I can do on my
end? Why would they do that out of the blue? and is their anything to be
done about it?

Or is it just a depressing case of banks do that because they can? I needed
that money to get groceries FFS.