[FRIAM] Morning Coffee thought: Good time for global warming bingo

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Tue Jan 17 12:46:04 EST 2023

> Good idea. I like Ecological catastrophe better. It is more broad, and
> includes some of the big ones like anthropogenic extinction.
> I have a game at my house that you could borrow. It is called CIA. The
> point of the game is to respond to major crises around the globe, many
> of which are political or technological, but some are ecological.

Fascinating!  And in the background, we could listen to Margaret
Atwood's Oryx and Crake or more generally her MaddAddam trilogy
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MaddAddam> which would seem to complement
"CIA" quite well in it's thematic range (or more to the point, the
extant contributions here to Gil's "Apocalypse-Bingo").