[FRIAM] NickC channels DaveW

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:30:46 EST 2023

Would it be possible for some hologram people (maybe Steve Smith and
associates), to turn one of these convolutional neural networks into an
optical convolutional network? I could see a bunch of layers of tiny lenses
with different 'weights' doing the same thing as say a YOLO object
detection network.

_ Cody Smith _
cody at simtable.com

* YOLOv7 https://arxiv.org/pdf/2207.02696.pdf