[FRIAM] Divergent Optimism

Curt McNamara curtmcn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:14:13 EST 2023

>From the latest Future Crunch newsletter:

In this week's *we're living in a simulation* news, two defendants are
going to traffic court somewhere in the US, where they will be defended be
artificial intelligence. Proceedings will be recorded via glasses, while a
chatbot built on GPT-3 will offer legal arguments in real-time, which the
defendants have pledged to repeat. Daily Beast
<https://futurecrunch.com/r/cd4b5ad7?m=66279235-e802-4d62-a851-0e3664455e42>

    Curt