[FRIAM] A hundred words for swindle

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Apr 1 19:08:49 EDT 2024

> Why do you list KBJ as "less savory"?

tx, Thinko/Typo - Barrett got transmogrified.... too many hypenated
names for my pea brain?  Are there 99 words for sloppy/lazy
language/thought/expression?

I am not sure what to think about Roberts... he seems to have a better,
centered view of his role than the other Conservatives?     I don't
believe he's been implicated in any of the things Alito and esp. Thomas
have been?  Or maybe my bar is low.   I want to believe the Judiciary
can be above politics but that might just be a fantasy?

<slant rhyme with OP> Opposite 100 words for swindle and snow, what of
ancient Mediterranean cultures maybe having none for "blue" (because it
is so ubiquitous as to be invisible)?  Or 99 names of God (Allah
version)?</>