[FRIAM] death by ubiquity

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:27:58 EDT 2024

Fantastic! I try to be a little absurd [‡] invoking aliens and the dark side of the moon, and Steve finds a way to make it seem reasonable. You clearly out-meta'd me on that one.

[‡] Can one be a little absurd? A↛(B⇒A) and B↛(A → A), despite what 'they' tell you.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ