[FRIAM] Postmodernism for Rationalists

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 19:53:18 EST 2017

This stimulated a memory.  When I was a sophomore at Carnegie Mellon one of
my classmates, FM, was one of the most enthusiastic fraternity boys ever.
I transferred to Berkeley that year.  When I returned to CMU as a graduate
student 5 years later he was also a grad student and a florid Hippie.  I
recently did a search and discovered that he is a prominent member of a
folk-dancing group for elders.  Some people are like chameleons; I am not
being judgmental.

Frank

Frank Wimberly
Phone (505) 670-9918