[FRIAM] on Feynman, again

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:59:13 EDT 2017

Good Article. It portrays Robinson as a maverick but still a scientist who
is ultimately interested in the truth. I respect that. My question is how
does someone who respects truth get along with the Heartland institute,
which I have always thought of as a well funded machine for corporate
propaganda?  I mean, don't his views on nuclear energy stand to ruin the
fossil fuel industry that heavily funds it. He even acknowledges climate
change but views it as a good thing for humanity. Aren't we all just
speculating on the effects of anthropogenic climate change anyway. It's not
like it's happened before.

Cody Smith