[FRIAM] KRACK

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Fri Oct 20 20:00:38 EDT 2017

The OpenWRT/LEDE open source images for compatible routers got updated a
few days ago.  Since the hack attacks the handshake protocol between client
and access point, there are apparently several ways the access point can
subvert the attack.  Whether the update accomplishes that without
introducing new vulnerabilities remains to be seen.

-- rec --