[FRIAM] The World Turned Upside Down (and what to do about it)

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Thu Sep 14 20:42:31 EDT 2017

Hmm, my NPR station was talking about how Myanmar is committed to the lie
that there is no Rohingya minority to be persecuted, only illegal Bengali
immigrants who are being deported back to Bangladesh, this despite
historical evidence that the earliest Bengali settlements began in the 15th
century and most of the population centers were established in the 17th
century.  Hence we have a Nobel Peace Prize recipient presiding over a
government pursuing a policy of ethnic cleansing under the guise of
immigration reform.

So I don't think I really care if the Trumpistas think he's being
persecuted.  He deserves to be persecuted for being such a liar on
questions of life or death.

-- rec --