[FRIAM] The World Turned Upside Down (and what to do about it)

gⅼеɳ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:36:22 EDT 2017

Cautionary tales are nothing to be afraid of.  I think this is something completely misunderstood by people who don't watch enough horror movies.  You don't watch The Walking Dead and think "Don't open that door!  Don't open the door!!!!"  You watch it and *know* that if you were there, you'd open the door, too.  The trick is how you would do it and what it means to do it.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ