[FRIAM] Doxastic logic - Wikipedia

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Sep 22 12:14:41 EDT 2017

Glen writes:

"Which course corrections can I make that still lead to a satisficing objective (like crashing my bike without brain damage), which lead to failure (brain damage), which lead to optimal outcome (dodging the left-turning old lady completely), etc."

In one universe there's brain damage, in another universe the old lady doesn't know anything happened.   Little did you know that the old lady is charge of a human trafficking operation and you `should' have just pointed right at her.     Hmm, maybe I'm not helping here?   :-)

Marcus