[FRIAM] the pseudoscience of evolutionary psychology?

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:46:15 EST 2018

Your questions seem to assume that the only reason to expose one's body is to be desired.  I know that *I* don't wear shorts in the summer so that I'll be desired by the women (or men) in my neighborhood. 8^)  One reason I try to expose my arms even when I'm cold is in order to increase my cold tolerance.  It has nothing to do with being desired.

--
☣ uǝlƃ