[FRIAM] [WedTech] Bug hive remover needed

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:50:14 EST 2018

[image: Inline image 1]

^ Picture of  the Insect/Bug home I simply don't  have much experience
removing.

Part of the problem will be getthing the bulb out  being as that breaking
would add to the problem.

The other part will be the nest(?) or Hive(?) itself and what ever may or
may not be using it.  They bite. That hurts Lots of them biting would be
bad.