[FRIAM] Los "países de mierda" le dejan millones de dólares a EE.UU.

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Jan 22 14:51:22 EST 2018

< Keeping a house (or mowing the lawn at the local church ... or any number of very useful, often unrecognized contributions) are at least as useful as what we normally call "skills".  >

Take, for example, not mowing your own lawn.    Some of your neighbors may want to see the neighborhood being manicured to certain standards, but for the sake of argument this hypothetical community has no formal rules -- the lots are just independent.

So some of the neighbors that have these weird expectations may band together to attempt to pressure you into mowing and other things.   Perhaps you are an adherent of a Plants Rights organization, and don't want to torture natural processes with high RPM rotors.  Heck, you had no idea that people would do such things!   Now you have become of a `member' of this grass-torturing-tribe.   Why should you want to do anything `useful' for this tribe?

Marcus