[FRIAM] Los "países de mierda" le dejan millones de dólares a EE.UU.

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 15:00:50 EST 2018

Ha!  We don't need to go to such rhetorical extremes!  I *am* a member of the Dandelion Lovers tribe.  But not because I like the overly bitter leaves in my salad.  I'm a reluctant member of the DL because it's a fantastic bittering herb for beer ... and it's infinitely cheaper than hops ... because it's free and grows in the yard ... if you don't mow, anyway.  Finish off the boil with some hops and toss some in later and your beer snob tribe will never know the difference.

--
☣ uǝlƃ