[FRIAM] Archiving Friam conversations as editable text.

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:49:24 EDT 2018

Heh, I just had a friend float the idea that Hugh Everett was "laughed out of physics/academia".  Now, I'm not a fan of history or biography.  But that sounded wrong; so I googled it.  Now that I'm an expert, I assert that Everett didn't care about academia and any insult he felt from the rejection of his idea had more to do with a deeply seated dissatisfaction with all the people on earth. 8^)

--
☣ uǝlƃ