[FRIAM] Diesel OK?

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Mar 30 21:05:32 EDT 2018

The X3 is a nice car, but then there’s..

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/01/06/tesla-tech-conquers-great-small-towing-semi-trucks-wiping-windshields/

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> on behalf of Frank Wimberly <wimberly3 at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2018 at 5:51 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Diesel OK?

If you want acceleration, get an X3 with the six-cylinder turbo engine.  At this point I think all BMWs have turbocharged engines, diesel and not.

----
Frank Wimberly

www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly<http://www.amazon.com/author/frankwimberly>

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Frank_Wimberly2