[FRIAM] Trans/Post Homo Erectus/Sapiens/Faber/Hiveus

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Apr 18 18:12:06 EDT 2019

< We can turn up the brightness and narrow the focus to maximize flux, but for many problems, that is not unlike hitting our high beams in a snowstorm or fogbank.   One of the things I hope (mostly in vain, but not entirely) for from this list is discussion of how to apply Complex Systems Theory to predicting something more interesting/relevant to the human tragicomedy being played out right.  >

Switch to synthetic aperture radar in fog.  ☺

https://semiengineering.com/here-comes-high-res-car-radar/
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas%E2%80%93Kanade_method>