[FRIAM] A Question For Tomorrow

uǝlƃ ☣ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:07:47 EDT 2019

You're trolling me, aren't you? 8^) I can't help myself, though.

It's not an exclusive or you've laid out. Some of us will have fast memory that works well in common sense space and time.  Some of us will have DSPs that work well in other conceptions (I'm thinking of Hawking, here). Etc. And while it's plausible that we stumble on innovative models (ways to think) that no human or animal could ever have had the means for programming their DSP, *eventually* [†] some clique of the population will develop DSPs for that way of thinking.

I'm blind to the stumbling block you see, I guess.

[†] Assuming we don't kill ourselves, of course.

--
☣ uǝlƃ