[FRIAM] Net monitoring softwares

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 13:49:09 EDT 2019

I'd take what verizon says without a grain of salt.  I personally don't
know anything about that particular software. lol- as to hold 1812
overavature batman for BFE teclo. and ISP devils drawers crap. Santa Fe
says: am I joke here? hold my beer.

Why on earth do you think you need to use a netmonitoring  app that'd give
you heartattacks and then some about regular stuff it does in the first
place? oO