[FRIAM] description - explanation - metaphor - model

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 09:33:32 EST 2019

"Absent a "true" description at its root, a theory becomes a Jenga tower of
speculation"

Ah, I see you've been to an American Psychological Association conference!

That aside... ;- ) .... thank you for this excellent critique! I will
endeavor to do it justice in reply when I get to a real computer.

Best,
Eric