[FRIAM] Another few ponderances

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:31:26 EST 2019

I thought about what you said some Steve. My experience so far. Is that
sometime after I consously started to go for a more balanced diet (for
example) a ton of other things started to get improve a little: not as
moody (that I can tell) and simillar to yours so far just better focus.

It's amazing how good for you cardio is from the linked studies!  I one of
them sugested it grows the hypocampus somehow, and another suggested
(trying to) go for a flow state somehow repairs brain damages. That's
amazing! I have no idea that works because the medical terminology started
to go over my head alas, something to to with CY enzimes (they think) and
or possibly triggering NeuronGrowthFactors...  if I understood the
articles correctly that's more true for people with injuries, elderly, and
amazingly mental health conditions. I

For what it's worth, Steve about your salt cravings. I still have some
suger cravings now...just not nearly as much as last year. I think Glen
said something about not eating much before cardio cleans out the liver, I
wonder if that's part of why?