[FRIAM] Few of you ...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Jan 15 14:09:41 EST 2019

If you were really antisocial, you wouldn't care how you seem.   It seems to me this is more a tactic for executing conversations rather than a necessity.   One could merely inhibit the self in various ways topic by topic.   As for alcohol, it actually becomes easier for me to do this, as my inner nihilist comes out who doesn't feel the need to reconcile the every single thing my nutcase discussant has to say.